Have you ever seen any of those loooonng morning routine lists floating around the internet, focused on ALL of the things you have to do to be successful!?
Who is going to do those?!
Some are so long that if you did everything on them, you wouldn’t get out of the house until lunchtime! (Especially if you have kids or are responsible for helping others start their day!)
The thing is, your personal morning routine IS important.
It sets the tone for your entire day, especially when it comes to your wellness and self-care.
That’s why we put together this quick & realistic routine to help you feel energized, empowered, and ready to take on your day!
7 Step Real World Morning Routine
- Before you get out of bed (or right after), STRETCH!
- Take a big drink of water.
- In the bathroom, look in the mirror, smile, and think of 3 things you’re grateful for (even if you still feel half-awake)
- Splash some cool water on your face. Stretch again if it feels good.
- Think about your intention for the day – what are you going to focus on to help you move forward toward your goals, or at least to make your day GREAT?
- Make a promise to yourself to follow through during the day.
- Go get ‘em! It’s time to push PLAY and start your day.
That list can seem incredibly simple but what makes the difference is MINDFULNESS.
When you approach this list with intention, it’ll help you start your day off with a big dose of positive energy.
If you don’t already have a morning routine, try it and let me know how it goes. You deserve it.
Download our Protein Breakfast Guide! CLICK HERE!