Don’t you love it when your goals and taste buds collide in delicious harmony?
Well today, here’s a snack recipe for you that’s:
- Super easy to prepare, and
- A perfect post-workout snack. (Actually, it’s a good ANYTIME snack, but it has the right combo of protein and carbs to help you improve your post-workout recovery.)
It’s Pumpkin Pie Pudding and it has just a few simple ingredients.
TIP: It’s also an easy breakfast – just stir in a ¼ cup of rolled oats.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- 6 oz (170 grams) nonfat Greek or traditional yogurt
- ⅓ cup (80 grams) 100% pumpkin puree
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla (optional)
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp toasted chopped walnuts
Combine all the ingredients – except the walnuts – in a small bowl until combined. Taste and adjust the sweetness.
Before eating, top with the toasted walnuts.
Mix up a couple batches and keep it in your fridge for easy grab & go meals or snacks.
If you’re looking for more simple solutions for your healthy lifestyle, we can help! Email us at email@example.com, we want to get you to the best version of yourself!