We believe in order to be an amazing company, we have to hire amazing people! So we are always looking for great people to join our Fitness Team at our Tyler location. We have listed the various positions in our company below. If you are interested in career opportunities and meet the following criteria, please submit a resume and cover letter (explaining which position you are applying for and why you would be a great fit for our team) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National level Personal Training certification such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE or comparable.
- Degree in a health related field is considered an asset but not mandatory.
- Personality skills are very important to us. Personal Trainers on our team are extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and have great communication skills. Please apply only if these traits fit your personality.
- We require trainers to be strong team players. If you don’t like other trainers taking care of your clients, sharing exercise ideas with your teammates, covering for other trainers while they’re away, and interacting and mingling with your co-workers, you probably won’t fit in with our team.
- We require trainers to be able to work independently, have strong work ethics and excellent initiative. Our standards are very high. Please apply only if you are driven to be the very best.
- Experience is an asset, however, most importantly, a trainer on our team must be willing to learn new systems and protocol and be able to adapt to the standards we have at 360 Fitness.
- Our Personal Trainers must have a passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences, reading trade journals, continually updating their skills and staying on the cutting edge. If we have to force you to attend a continuing education event, you are not the right trainer for our team.
Membership Service Advisors
- Be detail-oriented and organized.
- Be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic, and have great communication and customer service skills.
- Have the capacity to work independently and take initiative.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have excellent phone, computer, and reception skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Have customer service experience.
- Enjoy working in a positive environment with fabulous clientele.
- Be capable of working a minimum of 30 hours per week. May require early morning, late evening, and/or weekend shifts.
We often have various management and leadership positions available. Be sure to list if you hold any skills and experience in this area.
Job Perks for all company positions
- Various Continuing Education Opportunities
- Free Fitness Membership
- Discounted rates on all facility services and products
- Competitive Wage and Compensation Package
- Group Health Coverage
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Fun and positive working atmosphere
- Ability to work with amazing people
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop